- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Oregon State roars past visiting USC, 58-48
Question of the Day
CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) - Sydney Wiese scored 17 points and Oregon State ran its Pac-12 Conference record at home to 7-0 by beating Southern California, 58-48 Sunday.
USC opened the game with a 6-0 run and the Trojans led by two after a low-scoring first half, 22-20. Oregon State grabbed the lead on a 3-pointer by Wiese with 12:09 left. Wiese drilled a second 3-pointer and Gabriella Hanson added a layup that put the Beavers ahead, 40-33.
Oregon State (17-9, 9-5 Pac-12) played 7 of its first 10 Pac-12 games on the road and now have won four straight games, the last three at home and all by double digit margins. The Beavers play at Washington State and Washington this week before playing their final two conference games at home against Arizona and Arizona State.
USC (16-10, 9-5) got 11 points from Cassie Herberts, the lone Trojan to reach double figure scoring.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world