- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
Sacramento St holds off Portland St, 72-65
Question of the Day
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Mikh McKinney scored 18 points and dished off 11 assists to lead Sacramento State to a 72-65 win at Portland State Saturday night.
The Hornets built a 14-point halftime lead, 43-29, but Portland State battled back, cutting the Sacramento State lead to five points, 70-65 in the closing seconds.
Cody Demps finished with 16 points for the Hornets (11-12, 7-7 Big Sky). Dylan Garrity added 15 points and Eric Stuteville contributed 12 points off the bench. Sacramento shot 61.7 percent from the floor (29 of 47).
Portland State (11-12, 6-8) shot well from the field, connecting on 29 of 54 shots (53.7 percent), but was just 4 of 14 from long range and attempted just eight free throws.
Andre Winston Jr. led the Vikings with 18 points on 8 of 10 shooting. Tim Douglas and Gary Winston added 10 points apiece.
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men: 'We made a mistake'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Israel rejects talk of cease-fire; Hamas targets suspected nuke site
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener