- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Hansen lifts Idaho St. over Weber St. 78-75 in OT
Question of the Day
POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) - Chris Hansen had 27 points and made the go-ahead 3-pointer with 1:29 left in overtime to lead Idaho State past Weber State 78-75 on Monday night
Hansen also gave Idaho State (9-13, 6-7 Big Sky) a 75-74 lead on a 3-pointer with 2:12 left in overtime. Hansen was 8 of 16 from the field and made all four of his 3-point attempts and all seven of his free throws.
Joel Bolomboy made a free throw to pull Weber State (14-7, 11-2) even at 75-75, but Davion Berry missed a 3-point attempt to tie the game in the final seconds.
Tomas Sanchez had 12 points and Jeffrey Solarin added 10 for the Bengals who moved into a five-way tie for fifth place in the Big Sky.
Berry had 20 points and Jeremy Senglin added 18 for Weber State which remains two games ahead of Northern Colorado (9-4) for the conference lead.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world