- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
US Airways jet wing clips Boston deicing truck
Question of the Day
BOSTON (AP) - US Airways says there are no injuries and only minor damage after one of its jets scraped a parked deicing truck with its wing tip at Boston’s Logan International Airport.
Spokesman Todd Lehmacher says the Embraer 190 aircraft was taxiing to the deicing area at the time of the 5 p.m. Tuesday incident he called “very minor.” Lehmacher said there appear to be scratches on the truck and on the plane’s left wing tip.
Lehmacher said Flight 740 from Boston to Philadelphia had 99 passengers and four crew members. The plane returned to the gate. He said the airline expected all the passengers could be rebooked on other Tuesday night flights.
The Federal Aviation Administration said it’s investigating. An airport spokesman referred comment to the airline.
The National Weather Service reported light snow at the time.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors