- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
St. Paul Saints to play exhibition game in Anoka
Question of the Day
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - The St. Paul Saints have chosen Anoka for a townball game this spring.
The Saints, in conjunction with Killebrew Root Beer and North Lake Brewing, will play an exhibition game May 10 to help promote and raise money for the northern Twin Cities suburb.
The Saints will take on the Anoka Bucs/Metro-Minny All-Stars at Castle Field in Anoka.
The All-Star team will be made up of the best players in the league from 10 teams - Blaine, Coon Rapids, East Bethel, Big Lake, Forest Lake, Champlin, St. Francis, Hamel, Isanti and Ramsey.
Gates open at noon with batting practice for the two teams going from 12:30-1:45 p.m. A home run-hitting contest between the two teams takes place at 1:50 p.m. The nine-inning game starts at 3 p.m.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Proving A Point: Redskins' Bacarri Rambo vows to make impact in second year
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world