- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Wilson ties career-high; Army beats Colgate 74-66
WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP) - Kyle Wilson tied a career-high with 29 points, 18 in the second half, as Army beat Colgate for the third straight time, 74-66 on Wednesday.
It broke Army’s program record for conference wins and ended a three-game losing streak.
Kevin Ferguson added 17 for Army (13-13, 9-6 Patriot) and Dylan Cox 15. The duo combined to make 12 of 14 shots - with Ferguson making all seven of his attempts. Wilson made 8 of 10 field goals, was 3 for 3 from beyond the arc and hit 10 of 11 free throws.
Colgate (9-17, 3-12) was paced by Austin Tillotson with 14, while Murphy Burnatowski and Ethan Jacobs had 11 apiece. The Raiders made 52 percent of their shots but made just 8 of 14 free throws, compared to 18 for 29 for Army.
Army led 60-57 before Wilson scored nine points, during an 11-2 run, to pull away.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Protests in Russia against Putin's actions in Ukraine a shift in attitudes
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again