- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
SUPER BOWL WATCH: Seattle soaring in Super Bowl
Question of the Day
HILLARY’S ANALYSIS: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton didn’t seem to mind Seattle’s Super Bowl rout of Denver. “It’s so much more fun to watch FOX when it’s someone else being blitzed & sacked!” she Tweeted.
BRONCOS ON THE BOARD: Peyton Manning hit Demaryius Thomas with a 14-yard touchdown pass late in the third quarter and Denver finally broke through on the scoreboard. The Broncos‘ TD and subsequent 2-point conversion pass to Wes Welker made the score 36-8 heading into the fourth quarter. There has never been a shutout in the Super Bowl.
SHERMAN SHAKEN UP: Seahawks star Richard Sherman was briefly shaken up on Denver’s first possession of the second half. The talkative cornerback went down with an apparent leg injury, but jogged off the field and was back in the game quickly.
12 SECONDS TO GLORY: Seattle scored 12 seconds in to the first half and 12 seconds into the second half.
HALFTIME SHOW: Not long after Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers finished at rocking Super Bowl halftime show, Seattle struck again. Percy Harvin, the oft-injured receiver, returned the opening kickoff of the second half 87 yards for a touchdown and a 29-0 lead. Harvin missed much of the season with a hip injury and missed the NFC championship game with a concussion.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Australia issues arrest warrant for men believed to be homegrown ISIL terrorists
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors