- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Chefs and swimsuit models volley for charity
Question of the Day
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Celebrity chefs may be used to the heat of the kitchen, but can they handle hot bods?
They found out Thursday when more than a dozen Sports Illustrated swimsuit models tested their mettle in a charity beach volleyball tournament.
The chefs - who paid at least $1,000 each for the privilege of playing alongside the models - hit the sand as part of the South Beach Wine and Food Festival. The event raised more than $20,000 for the Armed Forces Foundation and featured models from the 50th anniversary edition of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
The lineup included cover models Kate Upton, Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge, as well as chefs Tim Love, Michael Symon, Jeff Mauro, Pat LaFrieda and Spike Mendelsohn.
“We really run around like crazy prepping for all these events (at the festival). People don’t realize how much work this is. We just wanted to sit back and have a little bit of fun,” said Mendelsohn, who helped organize the event. “And Sports Illustrated was fun enough to lend us the swimsuit models!”
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors