- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Hill, New Orleans beat SE Louisiana 67-58
Question of the Day
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Kevin Hill had 18 points and 13 rebounds and Tevin Broyles scored 17 on Thursday night to lead New Orleans over Southeast Louisiana 67-58.
Christavious Gill hit a 3-pointer with 14:09 left that gave New Orleans (11-11, 8-6 Southland Conference) the lead for good at 42-40 and started a 12-0 run that ended with UNO firmly in control with a 51-40 lead with 10 minutes to go.
Julian Chiera pulled SE Louisiana (11-14, 6-8) within 60-56 on a 3-pointer with 4:18 left, but Lions would get no closer as New Orleans scored seven straight points and led by 11 in the final minute.
UNO shot 50 percent (23 of 46) from the field and out-rebounded SE Louisiana 35-24.
Antonnio Benton had 16 points and Chiera scored 10 for the Lions who led 27-23 at halftime. SE Louisiana shot 41.3 percent (19 of 46).
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world