- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Minn. to host Champions Cup match in August
Question of the Day
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - The University of Minnesota will host a Guinness International Champions Cup soccer game between Manchester City and Olympiacos on Aug. 2.
The match will be played at TCF Bank Stadium, home of the Gophers football team.
Relevent Sports announced the game. The match is part of a tournament that features eight of the most recognizable soccer clubs. The others are Real Madrid CF, Manchester United, Liverpool FC, AS Roma, Inter Milan and AC Milan.
Games also will be played in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Charlotte, N.C., Denver, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Dallas and one additional city from July 24-Aug. 2.
The Minneapolis game will be broadcast internationally on Fox Sports 2. Kickoff is 2 p.m. CDT.
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- The List: Top 20 TV medical shows
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq