- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Spurs send De Colo to Toronto for Daye
Question of the Day
SAN ANTONIO (AP) - The San Antonio Spurs have traded guard Nando De Colo to Toronto for former first-round pick Austin Daye.
De Colo appeared in 98 games for the Spurs over the last two seasons, averaging 4.0 points and 2.1 assists. The member of the French national team made three starts this season while playing behind All-Star countryman Tony Parker.
Daye signed with Toronto last summer and appeared in just eight games. The No. 15 pick in the 2009 draft has averaged 5.6 points and 2.8 rebounds in the NBA, also playing for Detroit and Memphis.
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- Eric Holder on Palin: 'She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate'
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: 'It's fantastic'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs