- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
USC Upstate takes down North Florida 81-70
Question of the Day
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Ricardo Glenn scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead a balanced offense as South Carolina Upstate topped North Florida 81-70 Thursday.
Jodd Maxey added 16 points and nine rebounds while Torrey Craig also scored 16 for USC Upstate (17-12, 10-6 Atlantic Sun Conference). Fred Miller added 14 points.
The Spartans jumped to a 44-32 halftime lead, after opening the game on a 14-5 run. North Florida (14-14, 8-7) cut the lead to 64-57 on a Demarcus Daniels 3-pointer with 8:53 remaining in the second half, but Craig scored the next six points for the Spartans as USC Upstate stretched the advantage to 70-61 with 4:50 to play.
USC Upstate hit 6 of 8 free throws in the final 1:26 to keep North Florida from a comeback.
Charles McRoy led the Ospreys with 15 points. Travis Wallace added 13 points and Jalen Nesbitt had 12. Beau Beech scored 10.
Exchanges reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world