- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
1 dead, search on for 2 missing Lake Mead boaters
Question of the Day
LAS VEGAS (AP) - An official says a capsized boat and the body of one missing Las Vegas man have been found in Lake Mead, and searchers are looking for two other men who were with him on a multi-day outing.
National Park Service spokeswoman Christie Vanover says the boat was found about 11:30 a.m. Friday north of Gull Islands in the Colorado River reservoir behind Hoover Dam.
The names of the men weren’t immediately made public.
Vanover says they were reported missing late Thursday by a family member who said they hadn’t called in for the night.
Their vehicle was found at dawn Friday at Echo Bay.
Park Service, Nevada Department of Wildlife and Las Vegas police rescue crews and divers are involved in the air and water search.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world