- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Bader, Mondy pace Oakland past Illinois-Chicago
CHICAGO (AP) - Travis Bader scored 28 points and Duke Mondy added 17 with eight assists and seven boards to pace Oakland past Illinois-Chicago 86-71 on Friday night.
Bader went 4 of 6 from the perimeter and 12 of 13 from the foul line. Those four 3-pointers give him an NCAA-leading 130 on the season and pushed his NCAA all-time record to 487. He also moved into sole possession of the NCAA record for most 3-point field goal attempts in a career, now having 1,198. Former Saint Peter’s standout Keydren Clark had 1,192 in his career (2002-06).
Oakland (11-18, 6-8 Horizon League) shot 56.3 percent from the field. Ralph Hill finished with 13 points.
The Flames (5-23, 0-14), who dropped their 17th-straight game, were held to 22-of-59 shooting (37.3 percent). Hayden Humes scored 16 points, Marc Brown had 10 and Kelsey Barlow chipped in eight with eight assists.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- 10 million new babies? China's hope for boom likely to become policy bust
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.