- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
Hot hat: Pharrell auctioning famous Grammys cap
NEW YORK (AP) - Pharrell’s days as a mad hatter may be coming to an end.
The famous and buzzed about Vivienne Westwood hat that the producer, rapper and singer wore at the Grammy Awards is being auctioned on eBay to support his charity.
Bids had reached more than $10,000 by Friday afternoon for the brown fedora, which became a trending topic on Twitter after Pharrell wore it.
Proceeds will support Pharrell’s From One Hand to Another charity. It provides arts and educational resources for children.
He will perform his hit “Happy” at the Academy Awards on March 1. It’s nominated for best original song and is currently No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. He’ll release the album “G I R L” on March 3.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- ORTEL: Putin sees opportunities as Obama turns away
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan affirmative action ban
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.