- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
James has broken nose and might miss Bulls game
The Heat announced the diagnosis after James‘ injury was evaluated Friday. He missed the final 5:50 of Thursday’s game at Oklahoma City when he was struck inadvertently by defender Serge Ibaka on a drive to the basket.
He passed a concussion test but didn’t talk to reporters after the Heat’s victory, instead sitting in front of his locker with a towel draped over his head. The team was off Friday.
A model of durability during his 11-year career, James has never missed more than seven games in a season.
The Heat completed a 5-1 trip with their win at Oklahoma City. They also beat the Los Angeles Clippers, Phoenix, Golden State and Dallas. Sunday’s game will be their first at home in 20 days.
Miami trails Eastern Conference leader Indiana by 1½ games.
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Unanimous Senate passes bill on military sex assault to give victims more say in prosecution
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again