- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Los Angeles airport worker dies on airfield
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A worker at Los Angeles International Airport was killed after he was apparently hit by a luggage-moving cart that he had been driving and fell off.
An airport spokeswoman says that the man was driving on a service road on the airfield around 5 a.m. Friday when he either had a medical issue or lost control of his vehicle.
LAX spokeswoman Amanda Parsons says the man ground service vehicle was pulling several trailers, and no other vehicle was involved.
Paramedics found the man unconscious and were unable to revive him.
The coroner’s office, which is investigating the death, said later Friday that the man was 51-year-old Cesar Valenzuela of Los Angeles.
The incident, which authorities are investigating, is not impacting flights.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- TYRRELL: The birth of a new alignment in the Middle East
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq