- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Siena hangs on to beat Manhattan 67-63
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - Rob Poole and Evan Hymes scored 17 points each and helped Siena hang on for a 67-63 win against Manhattan on Friday night.
Siena (12-16, 8-9 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference) allowed Manhattan (20-7, 13-5) to close within 60-57, but Hymes scored on a one-dribble pull-up jumper from 15 feet to make it 62-57 with 48 seconds left. From there, Poole made 5 of 6 free throws to secure the win.
Ryan Oliver broke the game open for the Saints when he nailed back-to-back NBA range 3-pointers to give them the biggest lead of the second half at 60-54 with 1:43 left. Oliver had not scored up to that point and finished with only those six points.
George Beamon had 17 points and Emmy Andujar scored 14 for the Jaspers. Rhamel Brown had nine points, nine blocked shots and eight rebounds, but was just 1 of 9 from the free-throw line.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.