- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Utah takes down Arizona 52-47
Question of the Day
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Michelle Plouffe scored 14 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Utah overcame a halftime deficit to take down Arizona 52-47 on Friday night.
Trailing 25-20 at halftime, Utah (11-15, 4-11 Pac-12) opened the second half on a 14-2 run and Arizona (5-21, 1-14) could not recover. The Wildcats were unable to cut the deficit to fewer than five points following the run.
Plouffe, coming off consecutive 31-point outings, scored 10 points in the second half and posted her 13th double-double of the year. Plouffe’s point total also gave her 2,002 career points, making her the third player in program history with at least 2,000 points and 1,000 rebounds.
Emily Potter added 12 points for the Utes and Cheyenne Wilson scored 10.
Breanna Workman scored 14 points to lead Arizona. LaBrittney Jones added 10 points and eight rebounds.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world