- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Colorado 2A High School Wrestling Results
Question of the Day
220 pounds - Levi Davis, Sedgwick County-Fleming fall Kobee Sameshima, Highland, 1:21.
285 pounds - Chase Flynn, Strasburg dec. Robert Miller, Eads, 5-2.
106 pounds - William Hickman, Lyons dec. Justin Hinkle, Fowler, 4-0.
113 pounds - Logan Durham, Burlington dec. Jacob Bauer, Crowley County, 8-4.
120 pounds - Brendon Crum, Holly dec. Hayden Holtorf, Yuma, 2-0.
126 pounds - Case Baughman, Dove Creek fall Michael Estrada, Rocky Ford, 2:16.
132 pounds - Martin Torres, Burlington dec. Cole Burns, Holly, 8-2.
138 pounds - Luke Brown, Yuma dec. Nick Jones, Dove Creek, 6-1.
145 pounds - Madison Grinnan, Burlington dec. Tryston Keefe, Wiggins, 9-4.
152 pounds - Danny McCombs, Wiggins fall Jacob Lueth, Wray, 4:35.
160 pounds - Bryce McCracken, Crowley County fall Rafe Hutches, Baca County, 3:38
170 pounds - Brandon Anderson, Sedgwick County-Fleming dec. Blaine Mickey, Ignacio, 7-5.
182 pounds - Blaine Larson, Fowler fall Jose Cisneros, Sierra Grande, 2:04.
195 pounds - Jimmy Horalek, Sedgwick County-Fleming dec. Anthony Emery, Nucla, 7-2.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq