- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Davis done at Sochi Games, sits out team pursuit
Question of the Day
The American star is not on the three-man squad that will face France in Saturday’s “D” final of team pursuit, which determines seventh and eighth places. Alternate Joey Mantia will skate in Davis‘ place, joining Brian Hansen and Jonathan Kuck.
Davis won a gold and a silver at each of the last two Olympics, but he’s endured a miserable showing at these Winter Games along with the rest of the U.S. team. His highest finish was eighth in the 1,000 meters, a race he won in both 2006 and 2010. He was 11th in his other top event, the 1,500.
The American speedskaters are assured of their first medal shutout since 1984.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world