- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
McCrea, Buffalo top Kent State 78-69
Question of the Day
KENT, Ohio (AP) - Javon McCrea scored 31 points and set the school career scoring mark as Buffalo earned its first-ever win at Kent State with a 78-69 victory Saturday.
Buffalo (16-8, 10-4 Mid-American) used a 16-2 second-half run to open a 61-49 lead. Kent State (15-12, 6-8) cut the lead to 72-67 with 2:12 remaining, but McCrea answered with a three-point play as Buffalo pulled away.
McCrea’s point total gave him 1,920 career points, passing Rasaun Young’s record of 1,908.
McCrea also had 11 rebounds. Will Regan added 15 points and Justin Moss had 12.
The Bulls overcame an early 19-7 deficit, as McCrea’s 16 first-half points helped Buffalo to a 33-32 halftime lead.
Kris Brewer led the Golden Flashes with 16 points. Kellon Thomas (13), Devareaux Manley (11) and Derek Jackson (10) also reached double figures.
Buffalo entered the game 0-16 at the M.A.C. Center.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world