- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
North Dakota State beats South Dakota State 74-59
Question of the Day
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - TrayVonn Wright scored 20 points with seven rebounds as North Dakota State won its fifth straight to lead the Summit League by defeating South Dakota State 74-59 on Saturday.
Marshall Bjorklund had 18 points for the Bison (21-6, 10-2 Summit), Lawrence Alexander added 12 and Kory Brown 10.
North Dakota State jumped to a 16-6 lead to start the first period and led 33-18 at halftime.
An Alexander layup at 14:10 in the second half gave the Bison their biggest lead of the game, 46-26. South Dakota State came within 10 on a Marcus Heemstra 3-pointer with 3:28 left to play before the Bison went 11-6 to finish with Alexander, Brown and Taylor Braun combining for 9 of 10 from the line.
North Dakota State leads the nation in field goal percentage, hitting 50.4 percent overall.
Jordan Dykstra led the Jackrabbits (16-11, 8-4) with 10 points and six rebounds.
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Israel rejects talk of cease-fire; Hamas targets suspected nuke site
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs