- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Richmond leads East Carolina over Rice 67-55
GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) - Akeem Richmond scored 23 points as East Carolina won back-to-back games for the first time since December with a 67-55 victory over Rice on Saturday.
East Carolina used a 15-0 run to build a 24-3 lead with 8:43 remaining in the first half. Richmond scored 14 points during the span. Rice eventually pulled with two points, 46-44 with 9:46 to play. East Carolina answered with an 11-2 run to stretch its lead to 57-46 with 6:03 left. Sean Obi scored to get Rice within nine points with 2:26 to play, but ECU made 6 of 9 from the line to seal it.
Richmond was 7 of 12 from the floor, including five 3-pointers. Michael Zangari scored 17 points and Prince Williams added 10 points and dished out five assists for East Carolina (15-13, 4-9 Conference USA).
Obi scored 14 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Rice (7-19, 2-11).
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.