- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Tennessee Tech beats Jacksonville State 69-57
Question of the Day
COOKEVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Dennis Ogbe had 13 points and 10 rebounds for Tennessee Tech in a 69-57 victory against Jacksonville State on Saturday night.
Tennessee Tech (15-14, 8-6 Oho Valley) led 41-31 and held Jacksonville State (10-20, 4-11) scoreless for over 5 minutes to build a 20-point lead. The Gamecocks got no closer than within 12 on Mike Louder’s layup to conclude the scoring with 32 seconds left.
TTU had 12 straight points midway through the first half to take a 23-14 lead and finished the period on a 7-0 run to lead 37-22.
Jeremiah Samarrippas and Dwan Caldwell each added 13 points, and Shirmane Thomas scored 10. The Golden Eagles have won five of their last six and can clinch a conference tournament spot by winning their two remaining games.
Brian Williams had 13 points for the Gamecocks, who shot only 4 of 20 from 3-point range to lose their seventh straight.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq