- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Texas-Arlington defeats UALR 75-71
Question of the Day
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Jamel Outler scored a season-high 21 points and Brandon Edwards added 17 to lead Texas-Arlington past Arkansas-Little Rock 75-71 Saturday night.
Texas-Arlington opened the second half with a 14-2 run to take a 53-38 lead with 16:55 remaining. A 13-3 run by Arkansas-Little Rock pulled the Trojans within 63-60 with 3:00 to play. Outler answered with his fifth trey and the Mavericks made 9 of 14 free throws down the stretch to seal it.
Reger Dowell added 15 points and five assists for Texas-Arlington (12-14, 7-7 Sun Belt), which has won three of its last four conference games.
Josh Hagins scored 11 of his 21 points in the second half, including a 3-pointer to pull Arkansas-Little Rock within 74-71 with 12 seconds left. DeVonte Smith added 12 points for Arkansas-Little Rock (12-15, 7-8), which has lost five straight games.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- California's Jerry Brown cites God, 'religious call' to embrace illegals
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world