- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Hamblin leads Oregon State past Washington 77-57
Question of the Day
SEATTLE (AP) - Ruth Hamblin scored 18 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to help Oregon State roll to a 77-57 victory over Washington on Sunday.
Oregon State led by just one at 16-15 but the Beavers went on a 15-2 run, with seven points by Gabriella Hanson, to take a 31-17 lead and led the rest of the way. The Beavers built a 42-25 lead at halftime.
Deven Hunter scored 17 points and Hanson added 15 for Oregon State (19-9, 11-5 Pac-12), which has won seven straight and is tied with No. 20 Arizona State for third place in the conference. The Beavers host the Sun Devils next Sunday to conclude their regular season.
Kelsey Plum scored 26 points and Jazmine Davis added 19 to lead Washington (16-11, 9-7) which snapped a four-game winning streak.
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Calif. dolls were meant to spread cheer, not chill
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq