- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Michigan could host Real Madrid-Manchester United
Question of the Day
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) - The University of Michigan is holding talks about bringing top soccer teams Real Madrid and Manchester United to the 109,901-seat Michigan Stadium on Aug. 2 as part of the International Champions Cup.
The tournament is being held at various venues across the U.S. starting July 2, but officials haven’t yet announced the date and location for the Real Madrid-Manchester United game.
Michigan associate athletic director Dave Ablauf tells The Detroit News (http://bit.ly/1flQIZ9 ) that the Ann Arbor school is “in discussions, but nothing’s finalized” about holding the game at the outdoor stadium.
Michigan Stadium has been site for other major non-football events. The National Hockey League’s Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs played there Jan. 1.
Information from: The Detroit News, http://detnews.com/
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world