- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
NFL Combine: Bigger cornerbacks are one answer to trend of bigger receivers
As does his size.
“The coaches wouldn’t have moved me to corner if I didn’t have the length, if I didn’t have the size or the flexibility or the hips or the speed,” McGill said. “I’m able to play it successfully. I did a lot of trial and error this year. Not that I got outright beat or anything like that, but I’m still working through the things in my toolbox that I need to improve on.”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Inexperienced Wizards believe they're ready for playoff challenge
- As Wizards head into postseason, Otto Porter's role remains a mystery
- Wizards climbing back to respectability with first playoff appearance in six years
- Without LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Heat pummeled by Wizards
- Wizards know from experience all possible playoff foes are beatable
Latest Blog Entries
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.