- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
Ohio amusement park opens gates for charity event
Question of the Day
SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) - More than 300 people braved winds and cold temperatures for a children’s charity event at the Cedar Point amusement park in northern Ohio.
Cedar Point gave participants a behind-the-scenes view of the park at the Winter Chill Out event on Saturday. Officials at the park in Sandusky say the event raised more than $13,000 for Give Kids The World Village. The 70-acre central Florida nonprofit resort provides cost-free, weeklong vacations to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families from around the world.
Cedar Point will open to the public for the 2014 season on Saturday, May 10.
The park is owned by amusement park operator Cedar Fair Entertainment Co.
Cedar Fair owns more than a dozen amusement parks and water parks around the country, along with a handful of hotels
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world