- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
P.G. police ID victims in Capitol Heights triple homicide
Question of the Day
Prince George’s County police on Sunday identified three victims of a triple homicide in Capitol Heights.
Police said Ortiz Ola, 38, of the 5200 block of Marlboro Pike; Weldon Mason, 33, of the 10000 block of Washington Boulevard in Laurel; and Staci Taneesha White, 33, of the 13000 block of Larchdale Road in Laurel were found fatally shot in an apartment at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
Officers were called to the apartment in the 5200 block of Marlboro Pike after a family member of one of the victims called 911 to report finding the bodies. They were pronounced dead on the scene.
Detectives were canvassing the neighborhood on Sunday, passing out fliers and looking for witnesses. Investigators said preliminarily that there did not appear to be any prior calls for service at the apartment and that they were still working to identify suspects and establish a motive.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Matthew Cella is The Washington Times’ Metro editor. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Police: 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Wheaton gang shooting
- Border crisis fuels surge in immigrant enrollment at Montgomery County schools
- Prince William County officials alarmed at illegals housed at nonprofit
- Former P.G. County Executive Wayne K. Curry dies of cancer at 63
- Jury: HIV/AIDS grant money used to renovate building that opened as strip club
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors