- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Swan leads Colorado past Arizona, 61-56 in OT
Question of the Day
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Jamee Swan had 18 points and scored at the buzzer to send the game into overtime to help Colorado come from behind to defeat Arizona 61-56 on Sunday.
The teams traded scores to open overtime before Ashley Wilson scored five points to give Colorado a 56-51 lead with 2:59 to play. Kama Griffitts hit a 3-pointer to pull Arizona within three, 59-56, with 8 seconds left before Wilson made two free throws to cap the scoring.
Arielle Roberson scored to give Colorado a 47-45 lead with 1:52 remaining in regulation. LaBrittney Jones answered for Arizona, making four free throws in less than a minute to give the Wildcats a 49-47 lead before Swan’s heroics.
Roberson scored 13 points and Wilson added 11 for Colorado (15-12, 5-11 Pac-12), which is 6-0 against Arizona since joining the conference.
Jones had 13 points to lead Arizona (5-22, 1-15).
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors