- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
No ‘Blurred Lines’: Robin Thicke, Paula Patton ending marriage
A representative for the actress confirmed Monday that she and the singer are ending their nine-year marriage.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” the entertainers said in a joint statement.
Robin Thicke had a breakthrough last year with the international hit “Blurred Lines,” which was nominated for several Grammy Awards. Patton has appeared in the films “Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol,” ”Idlewild,” and “Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire.”
Patton also appeared in Thicke’s music videos, including “Lost Without U” and “Love After War.” She was the inspiration behind most of his music, and she appeared on the cover of his 2003 debut, “A Beautiful World.”
Their separation was first reported on People magazine’s website.
TWT Video Picks
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We overhauled U.S. health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- California gun store owner refuses to hand over customer list
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- Guinness quits New York's St. Patrick's Day parade over gay march prohibition
- Crimea votes in favor of secession; U.S. rejects
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Firefighters discover church's Bible in Harlem rubble following gas explosion
- Ron Paul: 'Washington does not care about our privacy'
- McCaul offers scenario where missing Malaysian jet lands in hostile country to be use as missile
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014