- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Former Ohio State player pleads to drug charges
Question of the Day
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - A former Ohio State University football player previously caught up in the school’s memorabilia scandal faces a four-year prison term after pleading guilty to drug trafficking.
Ray Small is to be sentenced April 3 after pleading guilty Monday in Columbus to three felony counts of drug trafficking. He also faces drug trafficking charges in Meigs County in southeastern Ohio.
The Columbus Dispatch (http://bit.ly/MqRoiV ) reports that the 26-year-old Small was indicted in July, three months after Columbus police found heroin and prescription pain and anti-anxiety pills during a search of his apartment.
Information from: The Columbus Dispatch, http://www.dispatch.com
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq