- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
NC Central runs roughshod over NJIT 81-62
Question of the Day
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) - Jeremy Ingram scored 28 points and gathered seven rebounds as North Carolina Central ran up a 28-point halftime lead and cruised to an 81-62 win over New Jersey Institute of Technology on Tuesday.
Ebuka Anyaorah had 11 points in just 4 minutes of play for NCCU (22-5, 12-1 Metro Atlantic), including 9 of 9 from the line, and Alfonzo Houston added 10 points. The Eagles shot 51 percent from the floor.
Damon Lynn led NJIT with 24 points, but his team shot just 31 percent, including 3 of 22 from beyond the arc.
NCCU controlled play from the start, running up a 24-5 lead before the midway point of the first half, and led 43-15 at the break. The Highlanders of NJIT made 5 of 22 shots in the first.
NJIT (13-16) kept pace in the second half, but wasn’t able to cut much into the deficit.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Brooklyn Bridge surrenders: White flags replace Old Glory atop icon
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq