- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
NYC mayor to appear on CBS show ‘The Good Wife’
NEW YORK (AP) - Bill de Blasio (dih BLAH’-zee-oh) appears ready for his close-up.
New York City’s new mayor will be making an appearance on the small screen. He has a guest appearance slated on the show “The Good Wife.” The episode is to air March 16.
De Blasio said he and his wife Chirlane McCray are “deeply obsessed” with the CBS political drama.
He said Tuesday that he was thrilled to meet the cast, which includes Julianna Margulies (mahr-GOO’-lee-ehz).
De Blasio’s predecessor, Michael Bloomberg, appeared on the show last year.
The series is loosely inspired by another New York political figure: Eliot Spitzer. Spitzer resigned as New York governor in 2008 amid a prostitution scandal.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.