- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Harvey’s 31 fuels E Washington by N Colorado 80-66
Question of the Day
GREELEY, Colo. (AP) - Tyler Harvey drained seven 3-pointers to finish with 31 points as Eastern Washington defeated Northern Colorado 80-66 Thursday night.
The Eagles (14-14, 9-8 Big Sky) shot 49 percent from the field and outrebounded UNC 35-25. Ognjen Miljkovic scored 11 points and Venky Jois added 10.
UNC (16-10, 10-7) shot 45.8 percent, but went just 4 of 16 from deep. Tate Unruh had 13 points.
EWU surged ahead with a 27-9 run in the first half to go up 38-22. Harvey fueled the run with a trio of 3-pointers, a dunk and three free throws.
The Bears pulled within 10 in the second half, but a 17-8 EWU run sparked by two Miljkovic 3-pointers put them up 19 at the midway mark.
Harvey set a school record with his 104th 3-pointer on the season, helping EWU remain in a four-way tie for fifth place in a tight Big Sky race.
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq