- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Rosenberg, Columbia top Dartmouth 84-72
Question of the Day
HANOVER, N.H. (AP) - Alex Rosenberg scored 31 points - missing only one shot - to lead Columbia over Dartmouth 84-72 on Friday night.
Rosenberg was 6 of 7 from the field and 17 of 17 from the free-throw line. His only miss came from 3-point range where he was 2 for 3.
Columbia (18-10, 7-4 Ivy League) extended a 33-30 halftime lead to 72-54 on Steve Frankoski’s 3-pointer with 6:31 left. From there Maodo Lo hit a pair of free throws with 3:13 left and Rosenberg made 10 in the final 2:08 for the Lions to easily hold on.
Lo had 16 points with seven assists and four 3-pointers. Frankoski had four 3s with 14 points, and Meiko Lyles scored 10.
Tyler Melville was 4 of 5 from 3-point range, leading Dartmouth (9-16, 2-9) with 19 points. Connor Boehm added 17 points, and Brandon McDonnell and Alex Mitola each scored 10.
By Scott Pinsker
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll - Washington Times#.U9ZSgi7-CXU.twi
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq