- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Georgia Tech’s Solomon Poole dismissed from team
Question of the Day
ATLANTA (AP) - Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory says sophomore guard Solomon Poole has been dismissed from the team.
Gregory said Monday Poole, from Jacksonville, Fla., was dismissed due to “conduct and accountability issues.”
Poole, who had not played since Jan. 7 at Duke, averaged 6.4 points and 2.0 assists in 14 games, including five starts.
Gregory says senior guard Trae Golden, who left Saturday’s win at Wake Forest with a groin injury, should be able to play Tuesday at Clemson.
Also, Gregory says Robert Carter Jr., recovering from surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee, could return this week. Carter, a sophomore forward, was tied for the Atlantic Coast Conference lead in rebounding when he hurt his knee in a win at Charlotte on Dec. 29.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq