- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Hubbard leads Morgan St. past Hampton 94-92 in 2OT
Question of the Day
BALTIMORE (AP) - Anthony Hubbard scored 18 points and grabbed a career-high 17 rebounds to lead Morgan State past Hampton 94-92 in double-overtime Monday night.
Du’Vaughn Maxwell’s offensive rebound and put-back with 7 seconds left in the second overtime pulled Hampton within 92-89. Deron Powers intentionally fouled Kyle Thomas who made 1 of 2 free throws before Brian Darden’s 3-pointer cut the Pirates deficit to one, 93-92.
Darden fouled Shaquille Duncan with 0.9 seconds left and he made the second of two free throw attempts. Hampton lobbed the inbounds pass near the rim and couldn’t tip it in despite getting a couple sets on hands on the ball before the final buzzer.
Justin Black scored 26 points, while Blake Bozeman and Donte Pretlow added 11 apiece for Morgan State (8-12, 6-2 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference).
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq