- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Question of the Day
Last year: Australia’s Karrie Webb won the tournament for the eighth time, birdieing three of the five holes for a two-stroke victory.
Last week: South Korea’s Mi Hyang Lee won the New Zealand Women’s Open, closing with a course-record 9-under 63 to beat 16-year-old Lydia Ko by a stroke.
Notes: Webb tops the field along with 2011 winner Yani Tseng, Jessica Korda, Caroline Hedwall, Charley Hull and Vicky Hurst. … Korda won the LPGA Tour’s season-opening Bahamas LPGA Classic on Jan. 26. She won the 2012 Women’s Australian Open at Royal Melbourne. … The tours will team with the LPGA Tour next week for the Women’s Australian Open in Victoria.
Ladies European Tour site: http://www.ladieseuropeantour.com
Australian Ladies Professional Golf site: http://www.alpg.com.au
Next event: Women’s Australian Open, Feb. 13-16, Victoria Golf Club, Victoria, Australia.
Last event: Jessica Korda won the season-opening Bahamas LPGA Classic on Jan. 26 for her second tour title. She birdied the final hole to beat Stacy Lewis by a stroke.
PGA TOUR OF AUSTRALASIA: Victorian PGA Championship, Thursday-Sunday, Heritage Golf and Country Club, St. John Course, Melbourne, Australia. Online: http://www.pgatour.com.au
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world