- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
ND nurse seeking agriculture commissioner seat
Question of the Day
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - A North Dakota nurse and farmer has launched a campaign to oust the state’s agriculture commissioner.
Warwick resident Judy Estenson on Tuesday announced she is seeking the GOP nomination for the job.
Estenson says she’s grown weary of a government that seems to have expanded its “regulatory authority.”
The Bismarck Tribune (http://bit.ly/1fYMaUZ ) reports Estenson refused to elaborate on her statement.
Goehring on Monday sent an email to farm bureau members defending his work. Goehring’s email also addresses a complaint alleging misconduct incidents involving female staff. He says he has apologized to them.
Estenson and her husband own a livestock and grain farm in Warwick.
Information from: Bismarck Tribune, http://www.bismarcktribune.com
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq