- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Olivia Newton-John to begin Vegas show at Flamingo
Question of the Day
LAS VEGAS (AP) - “Grease” star Olivia Newton-John is headed to Las Vegas.
The 65-year-old singer and actress announced a headlining residency Tuesday. She will perform 45 shows at the Donny and Marie Showroom at The Flamingo, starting April 8. Dates are scheduled through the summer.
Organizers say the show will feature “Grease” classics including “Hopelessly Devoted to You” and “You’re the One That I Want,” as well as Newton-John’s independent pop songs. The show will be called “Summer Nights.”
Nostalgia acts do brisk business in Sin City, where Boyz II Men, Shania Twain and, of course, Donny and Marie Osmond continue to fill large theaters.
Tickets go on sale Friday starting at $69.
TWT Video Picks
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs