- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Football signings at Eastern Michigan University
Question of the Day
Football players announcing plans to attend Eastern Michigan University, with position, height, weight and school:
Ka’John Armstrong, ot, 6-4, 270, Loyola, Detroit
Jason Beck, cb, 6-1, 195, Arsenal Technical, Indianapolis
Cameron Bouldin, db, 6-3, 170, La Salle, Cincinnati
Chris Bukoski, ot, 6-5, 265, Dewitt, Mich.
Ian Eriksen, rb, 5-10, 190, Clarkston, Mich.
David Francis, lb, 6-3, 190, Hialeah, Opa Locka, Fla.
Tim Gordon, db, 5-11, 175, Cretin-Derham Hall, St. Paul, Minn.
Jeremiah Harris, dl, 6-5, 235, Bedford Senior, Lambertville, Mich.
Chris Hendricks, ol, 6-5, 270, Fruitport, Mich.
Jeremy Hickey, ol, 6-4, 290, Brother Rice, Troy, Mich.
Kenny Jones, wr, 6-2, 190, Lawrence Central, Indianapolis
Lion King, dl, 6-4, 205, Southfield, Mich.
D’Marcus Moon, lb, 6-1, 225, North Side, Fort Wayne, Ind.
Kyle Rachwal, lb, 6-3, 215, Lapeer East, Warren, Mich.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world