- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Illinois State defeats Northern Iowa 76-65
NORMAL, Ill. (AP) - Bobby Hunter scored 17 points and grabbed three rebounds as Illinois State defeated Northern Iowa 76-65 on Wednesday night.
Daishon Knight had 15 points and four rebounds for the Redbirds (13-10, 6-5 Missouri Valley Conference). Zach Lofton came off the bench to score 14 with five rebounds and three assists and Jamaal Samuel added 10 points.
Illinois State had a 34-31 advantage at halftime but Northern Iowa mounted a 17-2 run - capped by a Knight 3-pointer - early in the second period to go up 50-41 with 12:09 remaining. The Panthers came back to within four with 5:35 left but the Redbirds responded with an 18-11 run to finish the game.
Matt Bohannon had 19 points and four rebounds for the Panthers (11-12, 5-6). Seth Tuttle added 15 points and 10 rebounds.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.