- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Missouri State rolls past Evansville 66-54
Question of the Day
The Bears led by as many as 15 points in the first half before Evansville scored the final eight points to go into halftime trailing by four, 31-27.
Missouri State opened a 13-point lead to start the second half.
Ron Mvouika had 14 points and 10 rebounds for Missouri State (16-7, 6-5 Missouri Valley) as the Bears out-rebounded Evansville 44-34, including a dozen rebounds off the offensive glass. Missouri State shot 40 percent from the field (21 of 52).
Egidijus Mockevicius had 14 points, 10 rebounds and five blocks while Blake Simmons added 12 points for Evansville (10-14, 3-8). The Aces shot just 35.3 percent from the field (18 of 51) and were 0-for-13 from long range.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors