- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Saints hire Mike Neu as QB coach
Question of the Day
Neu will replace Joe Lombardi, who left this offseason to become the Detroit Lions’ offensive coordinator.
Neu has experience as a head coach in the Arena Football League with the New Orleans Voodoo when the club was owned by Saints owner Tom Benson. After Benson gave up the AFL franchise, Neu joined the Saints as an area scout for three seasons. He then joined Tulane after former Saints receivers coach Curtis Johnson took over as the Green Wave’s head coach in 2012.
Neu played quarterback in college at Ball State and played professionally in the Canadian Football League and in the AFL.
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- KEENE: Thinking outside nanny-state box with Paul Ryan
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq