- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
All’s fair in TV and politics: James Carville joins Fox News
Question of the Day
“The Ragin’ Cajun” is heading to Fox News.
“James‘ successful and storied career in politics over several decades is an enormous asset to Fox News. We are privileged to have him lend his breadth of experience, wit and dynamic perspective on the network,” said Bill Shine, Executive Vice President of Programming for the network.
Mr. Carville was the lead strategist for former President Bill Clinton’s successful presidential campaign in 1992. He went on to become a senior political adviser before then hosting CNN’s “Crossfire” from 2002 until 2005. He is currently a political science professor at Tulane University.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- U.S. doubting war on terror outcome: 27% of likely voters tell Rasmussen U.S. is winning
- Israel says Hamas trained operative for paraglider attack on civilians
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- 6 Philadelphia narcotics officers charged with robbing drug dealers of over $500K in cash
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Latest Blog Entries
- HuffPo: Denying women 'moral abortions' destroys 'soul freedom'
- Rangel's race taunt: Tea party a bunch of 'white crackers'
- Limbaugh: Fox News wouldn't let me criticize GOP
- Anthony Weiner: Expect more lewd photos to surface during N.Y. mayoral campaign
- Obama meets with illegal immigrants to discuss reform
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world