- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Body found in search for Va. officer; ID lacking
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - The search for a missing Virginia reserve police officer has led to the discovery of a body in a remote area northeast of Richmond, but an identification of the body has not been made.
Virginia State Police say the body was found Thursday in a remote area along the Fluvanna and Goochland counties line about halfway between Richmond and Charlottesville. Police are attempting to identify the body.
The body was found amid a search for 45-year-old Kevin Wayne Quick. The veteran reserve Waynesboro police officer was reported missing Saturday after he failed to show up at his girlfriend’s house the night before.
Two siblings from Louisa County are charged with grand larceny related to the theft of Quick’s SUV. A third sibling was also arrested on an unrelated charge.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Paul Ryan to meet with black lawmakers after 'inner cities' flap
- Georgia's new carry law a big win for gun rights
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014