- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Wagner gets past Fairleigh Dickinson 75-68
Question of the Day
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. (AP) - Latif Rivers scored 20 points, including 10 of 10 from the free-throw line, as Wagner downed Fairleigh Dickinson 75-68 on Thursday.
Wagner (11-11, 5-4 Northeast Conference) used a 12-2 run midway through the first half that began with a 3-pointer from Rivers to open a 24-15 lead. The Seahawks held the lead the rest of the way, leading by double digits for most of the second half.
Rivers scored 13 of his points after halftime. Jay Harris scored 15 points for Wagner, while Dwaun Anderson had 12 and Kenneth Ortiz added 11. Orlando Parker had 12 rebounds, helping Wagner to a 42-32 advantage on the boards.
Naofall Folahan recorded five blocked shots for Wagner, becoming the fifth player in the Northeast Conference with at least 200 blocked shots.
Sidney Sanders Jr. led the Knights (8-15, 4-5) with 24 points. Malachi Nix added 11.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq